Thursday, November 01, 2007

Read to me!

"Will you read your book to me?"
How could I even resist those words? I CAN'T! DD crawled up on my lap this morning before we left while I was reading and asked if I would read my book to her. So, she sat very quietly while I read 3 pages of my murder mystery to her before we had to leave. I seriously think she would sit and listen to you read an encyclopedia as long as you were reading to her.

I am so happy that both of my children love books as much as I do. Reading has always been a big part of my life. I hope they will continue that love to their children someday.


The big countdown is on to our trip. I am SO excited but there is SO much to do! I wonder how I will find time to do it all. I know I won't actually relax until that plane is in the air, either. But I have 2 books to take with and am excited to read them and relax a little.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.