Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF - Christmas List tag

I've been tagged by Peggie. In turn, I'm tagging anyone who reads and leaves a comment.
1.) Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate!
2.) Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped!
3.) Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4.) Do you hang mistletoe? no, I've never hung mistletoe
5.) When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving
6.) What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Usually the roast my grandpa makes and the breakfast casserole made by my dad.
7.) Favorite Christmas memory as a child? Deciding who would be the 1st to make the 1st bathroom trip (since we had to walk by the tree) on Christmas morning to scope it out.
8.) When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I was about 7 and my cousin dropped the bomb but I played cool like I knew all along. Crushing...
9.) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, we do Christmas with my in laws.
10.) How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Our main floor tree is all snowmen and our basement tree is Hallmark and homemade ornaments.
11.) Snow! Love it or Dread it? Only for Christmas!
12.) Can you ice skate? I've never tried.
13.) Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't know.
14.) What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being together with family
15.) What is your favorite holiday desert? Is it sweet? Then it's my favorite!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We have started taking the kids to the city for a weekend right before Christmas to see the decorations, play and window shop.
17.) What tops your tree? A snowman and Bugs Bunny
18.) Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
19.) What is your favorite Christmas Song? I'm not a big fan of Christmas songs. I would probably say Carol of the Bells though.
20.) Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street (old version)
21.) What do you leave for Santa? cookies and milk


TAG - you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.