Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I will update more after the holidays, but I wanted to wish all my blogger friends - a VERY Merry Christmas! I hope you and yours have a joy...
-
...DD is up at 4 a.m. after you stayed up late on Sunday night to watch a movie. ...DS asks if you remembered to get treats for his after s...
-
Let's see how I do with these this year... 1. Exercise at least 3 times a week. 2. Write at least 5 pages each week. 3. Cook more!!!!...
Cute! I tried to get a hummingbird photo Friday morning but the little thing was just too quick.
ReplyDeleteMom
Nice shot! And welcome to POTD!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I "read" your post here because at first I didn't even see him! How cute!!
ReplyDeleteBTW,, not fair that I only got snakes during my engagements lol!!
ReplyDelete