Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...





Looks like you had a busy July!! Fun captures!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun was all that! Great way to sum up your month!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun! I'm really jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteHow was Sara Evans? We are going to see her in August and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you were busy!
ReplyDeleteooh fun pics and so jealous you got to see Sara Evans!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun you had! Love all your shots.
ReplyDeleteCool pics! Can you believe how fast this month has gone by?
ReplyDeleteMom
Seems like you had an awesome month, I loved seeing all your activites!
ReplyDeleteNeat how much you were able to see in July!!!
ReplyDelete