Happy 9/9/09 day....
This picture really does not do the sunset that I saw that evening justice - the sky absolutely glowed red and orange! It was SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I was tagged by Drena - thanks girly! Life Ain't Always Beautiful sung by Gary Allan Life aint always beautiful Sometimes it's just ...
-
It's been a LONG time so I'll start with an easy entry - my new 'do.... Before: After: I still have to take one with the new hi...
-
Welcome to the first of what I hope will be a new blog series. Today I want to introduce you to a wonderful author, Tracie Bannister. ...
How did I miss this one? Wow!
ReplyDeleteI often can't capture the "bigness" of the moment. I wonder if it was your lens - needing a wide angle lens. That's what I think it is when I can't capture it. Maybe I'm wrong though.
ReplyDeleteI think I remember that evening because we were sitting outdoors and commenting on the glowing sky. Glad you had enough ambition to capture it on film. I just sat in my chair and wished I'd gotten a photo! LOL
ReplyDeleteMom