Monday, November 14, 2011

Randomness

I realized over the weekend what a bad blogger I've been this month. Sorry for not posting more!

First, you can check out my latest photo shoot here:
The C Family

We won a 3 month gym membership and I finally got signed up. I've been twice and am realizing how out of shape I am! My goal is to get on a 'regular' schedule of going. My first goal is to be able to run Race to Wrigley in April.

I finished Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie this week. This is the 1st Christie mystery I've read. I LOVED it! I give it 5 stars and can't wait to read more by her.

We raked leaves yesterday. It took FOREVER and there were TONS of leaves! The city better come get them or there will be hell to pay! I'm just glad it was a beautiful day yesterday.

This weekend is the 'big move' for my grandparents. After 46ish years in the same house, they are packing up and moving to town. Here's hoping for another nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.