Monday, July 02, 2012

July...

Wow - July already!

We gave my brother & sis-in-law a baby shower on Saturday. It was a lot of fun - LOTS of pink! The company and food were great.  My siblings hung out after the shower for a little cookout at my parents. It was a good time - I always enjoy visiting with them.  Nothing funnier that story telling from our childhood that you can almost physically see our spouses cringing and rolling eyes (and our parents too).

Every once in a while there's a "slip" from someone about an unknown fact about something that happened while we were growing up. Those are the times that always make me wonder, what I don't know about what my kids are doing/have done...

I felt like crud yesterday so I spent most of the afternoon laying on the couch. I'm feeling a little better today but would much rather prefer to be in bed than at work.

I haven't forgotten about sharing our vacation - it's coming....

PS: If someone could find the control to turn down the blast furnace that is outside, that would be great!!!!  OY!!!!  Those of you who don't have power right now - my heart goes out to you!  Please find a cool place to be.

Have a great 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.