Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Thursday!

I hope your week is going well (the weekend is almost here!).

We were without power for almost 24 hours on Tuesday morning. We had a LITTLE bit of rain, lots of wind and some lightening. We stayed at my in-laws, enjoyed the air conditioning, a pizza and junky TV.  (Pretty good Tuesday night, eh?)  We were happy to be back home last night though and I think we all slept MUCH better!!!!

IF you are interested, I posted some photos I took of my brother & sister-in-law: Maternity Photos. Thanks for looking!

What are your plans for this weekend?

There's a little festival in town this week and the parade is Friday night, so I think we'll walk the whole house away to the street the parade goes down.  The Olympics start Friday (HOORAY!!!!).  And I'm hoping to get some crocheting and scrapping done. Hubby talked about maybe going to Bears training camp, depending on the weather.

Have a great one!

PS: There will be more on our vacation posted in the next week.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:21 PM

    Your other blog won't let me make a comment. LOVE THE PICTURES! XOXO, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.