Wednesday, August 01, 2012

HELLO!!!!

Just a quick - HAPPY AUGUST post!

We've been watching the Olympics and enjoying it a lot! (other than crappy announcers [thanks NBC...]) Our kids have really gotten into watching them this time.

DD signed up for her first fun run. So I am using it my excuse to "run" (I use that term very loosely) with her. I REALLY need to get back in shape!

We found a mouse (live) in the kitchen garbage the other night (and NOT Mickey or Minnie!) so we have had the traps set and cleaned everything good.  Sigh!  REALLY?

Wishing you all a wonderful, healthy, enjoyable August!

1 comment:

  1. I have watched a total of ZERO Olympics... but my kids went back to school today - so we've been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.