Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's my life...

So Dept (see previous post) called back and our insurance company made an error in processing the May claim. DD's provider IS in network, so we can continue to use them.  (I won't start my insurance ranting now...)

It's Wednesday! How has your week been?  It's been uneventful  at our house (thank goodness!). I've gotten a little scrapbooking and crocheting done. I took a few pictures before work yesterday of the sun and fog.

Your assignment for this post:  Post a question you would like me to answer (in the near future) in the comments and I will do a "getting to know Jen" segment soon!

I will get the rest of our vacation pictures posted here soon!
Hoping you all have a great rest of the week.

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! Trying to get caught up with my blog buddy (can you tell?). Yay for having DD's provider in your network!!! :)
    My week has been pretty good. Today is my 37th happily married anniversary which I hope to blog about as soon as I'm done here. I'm trying to knit some handwarmers and the cabling is being a PITA. I'm going to look for a different pattern. Also, trying to catch up on my Project Life.
    So, for my assignment to post a question..how in the hell do you read so fast? I would love to be able to just pick a random book to start reading but because I'm soooo slow, I have to be really picky. So, how do you do it? Skim? Took a fast reading course? Skip certain words or phrases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun blog post!

    thanks so much for visiting my blog today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. mp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Jenny your full name? (It is mine.) What are your favorite kinds of scrapbook pages to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen, just wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind comments on my blog concerning my dog - very thoughtful of you.

    Since you asked us to leave a question...my question to you is...which hobby do you think your prefer the most, crochet or scrapbooking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you too for stopping by my blog...Question, ummm...what are some of your favorite scrap Manufacturers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. First I want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)
    I need to get some scrapbooking done and I would like to crochet a few flowers as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.