Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Tourists Amusement Park edition

We went to Six Flags this past Thursday - of course it's been in the mid to upper 70s for the last two weeks and THAT was the day it soared back up into the 90s.  We still had a good time and stayed to close the park down!
(disclaimer: all photos taken with my phone, so they are not the best quality!)

Park overview:
DD with Daffy
 
Our first roller coaster of the day....she didn't handle it well but bounced back quickly!
 A spin in the tea cups
 He hid most of the day when I got my phone out to take a picture... 
 DD & DH off for a rid on the Little Dipper
 Waiting to ride the Viper 
 Viper over, waiting to pull back into the station  "I need to go again!"
 DD with Bugs
 DD with Pepe
We all almost threw up after riding this one....ugh!  DH watched from the ground (smart man!)

*******************************************
Following is the half-time perfomance of DD and her fellow poms camp attendees from Friday evening.
It is a Michael Jackson medley
(she's the blond with the ponytail & dark glasses)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    Good photos and I love the routine! Great job Sara!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pics! Looks like a fun time! I go to scrapbook.com, pinterest and page maps when I need some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.