Monday, December 11, 2006

Obsessed....

Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me crazy! Where should we stay? Should we island hop? If we do, where should we stay? What luau should we go to? AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so that being said....he booked us at the Embassy Suites in Waikiki for the duration of our trip (10 days). Then, he thought maybe if we stayed a few day on the North Shore that would be nice. I agreed. We found a nice resort up there with things to do and lots of quiet. Then, he decided he wanted to see volcanos - so that would mean going to the Big Island. We would go for a few days, HENCE giving up the quiet of the north resort. (SIGH...) I am to the point where I don't want to fight about it, I don't want to think about it, I don't care. I've told him a hundred times, do what you want and tell me where to be. I just want this trip planned so we can move on with our lives for a while.

THEN, (can you tell I'm not in a good mood today...) he springs "What would you think about going to New York for a long weekend?" Excuse me, what? Where the hell is this coming from? He found a deal on air... (I swear I am going to block all the travel sites on our computer.) He is driving me crazy and apparently thinks he will be winning the lottery some time in the near future....

Work....some of you know of the "issues" I have been having. The other lady who works in the office (I refer to her as "Queen Mum" - not to her face) is apparently, QUITE TERRITORIAL!!!!!!! Granted, she has been there for 9 years. I came in May. BUT, part of my frustration is my boss is not using me for the things he hired me for. So, when I do something I am supposed to be doing and she un-does it, it frustrates me - A LOT! Example, I spent the better part of my 6 months there, revamping their really non-existant filing system. I was out one day last week and she pretty much undid everything I had done. My boss still calls her for financial things and then she doesn't relay them on to me, and I have to figure out where money is "mysteriously" going to and coming from. I tell you...

Ok, sorry, hasn't been a banner last week. I swear I will try to cheer up and have some fun things to post about.

Have a great week! HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    I think a weekend in New York sounds lovely. Perhaps he would like to acquire another child??:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll suggest tat, Bri! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh.. I wanna be a sister tag a long.... Stop in Ohio and get me...

    Sorry about the rough way to go at work... :( it will get better.. hopefully...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this week is better for you--just hold on to thoughts of days on the beach in Hawaii (however far away they are.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear about work... Hold on the hubby will burn out soon and hawaii will be planned and put away for 9 months.

    Only 12 more days til Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawaii sounds WONDERFUL!! :D
    Just tell him to surprise you with the arangements ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be obsessed too if I was going to Hawaii!!! LOL
    Have a great week too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about work, hang in there. DH & I don't plan out our activities until we get there and see what we can do day by day. Less stress more enjoyment :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Hawaii... New York... you have it made girl, you globe trotter - I'd LOVE to go to Hawaii xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a week huh? Hang in there! Happy days!!!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:46 AM

    Hope this week is going well! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.