Saturday, December 09, 2006

TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was tagged by Holly's Scraps:
A - Available or single: neither, I'm married :D
B - Best Friend: My DH
C - Cake or Pie: neither - I like Cookies
D - Drink of choice: water
E - Essential Item you use everyday: toothpaste, deodorant, my van
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Bears - stale please
H - Hometown: somewhere in cornfields of Illinois
I - Indulgence: Starbucks
J - January or February: Do I have to pick one? I don't like either...
K - Kids & Names: Ryan & Sara
L - Life is Incomplete Without? love (I'm stealing Holly's answer)
M - Marriage Date: 11/15/97 (in a blizzard)
N - Number of Siblings: 3 younger brothers and a younger sister
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: SNAKES!!!!!!!!!
Q - Fave Quote: Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking. -Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz
R - Reason to Smile: My DH, kids, family and friends
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Cheryl, Elizabeth and Penny
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I eat Cool Whip from the container
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Beans!
W - Worst Habit: Picking at my fingernails
X - Xrays: I've had a few on my knees
Y - Your Fave Food: Italian food, Snickers bars and cookies
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

Ok, ladies I tagged - YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love reading the answers!! :D
    Thanks for playing Jen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My indulgence is totally Starbucks!!!! Such good yummy stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:37 AM

    loved reading your list....Starbucks is definitely an indulgence for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool... fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this I am stealing it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.