Wednesday, May 14, 2014

1 year ago

One year ago today, I had my heart surgery.  At that time, I never thought I would be having a heart procedure done before I was 40, but alas....

I feel worlds better a year later. My energy level is higher and I feel like I can physically do more.

I am grateful to my cardiologist and his team for their professionalism, compassion and friendliness.

I feel compelled to champion for the American Heart Association, on behalf of myself, my family members and everyone dealing with cardiac issues.

10 comments:

  1. You are amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year - wow! So glad you are doing so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've already overcome so much. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Glad to hear that you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a crazy scary thing to have to go through, glad you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:11 AM

    As your Mom, I am so glad you're doing so well, a year later. It is amazing what they can do to help 'fix' heart ailments. God Bless all those cardiologists!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm glad you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.