Friday, May 02, 2014

Friday Fun

My friend sent these to me last week, knowing I needed a little cheer.
Without furthe ado....

COWBOY JOKES!

#10
Why did the cowboy's car stop?
It had Injun trouble!
 #9 
Why did the cowboy ride his horse?
It was too heavy to carry!
 #8 
Why did the cowboy adopt a dachshund?
He wanted to get a long little doggy!
 #7 
Why did the cowboy keep his horse in a barn?
To give it a stable environment!
 #6 
Why did the cowboy thief take a bath before every stickup?
He wanted to make a clean getaway!
 #5 
Why did the cowboy brush his teeth with gunpowder?
So he could shoot his mouth off!
 #4 
Why did the cowboy die with his boots on?
Because he didn't want to stub his toe when he kicked the bucket!
 #3 
How do you catch a unique horse?
Unique up on it!
 #2 
How do you catch a tame horse?
Tame way!
 #1 
A cowboys is captured by a tribe of fierce Indians, but considering themselves civilized savages, they offer to grant him three wishes before they scalp him. Considering his situation carefully, the cowboy says: "For my first wish, I'd like to talk to my horse."
So the Indians bring his horse, and the cowboy whispers into the horse's ear. The loyal animal almost seems to nod its head, then trots off and returns an hour later with a beautiful blonde on its back. The cowboy is clearly upset and says: "For my second wish, I want to talk to my horse again."
The Indians are perplexed, but they grant this wish as well. Again, the cowboy whispers in his horse's ear, and again the animal trots off, returning an hour later with a beautiful redhead on its back. The cowboy fumes and stomps on his hat.
The Indians inquire as to the cowboy's final wish, and he says: "Let me talk to my horse one more time." A third time, he whispers into the horse's ear. The animal, nods, trots off, and returns an hour later with a beautiful brunette on his back.
Furious, the cowboys shouts: "You stupid horse! I said POSSE!!!"

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.