Thursday, May 01, 2014

Happy May!

Wow! It's May!
 
My Cubbies finished April at 9-17. UGH!  I can hope for a better May for them.
 
Any big plans for this month? Saturday (5/3) is National Scrapbooking Day - soooo, I'm hoping to get a little paper playing done! We hope to make a trip to Six Flags and catch a baseball game sometime this month. My sister-in-law's baby shower is at the end of the month. I hope to get some more flowers planted and the yard looking a little better.
 
Have a great day - tomorrow's Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Can you believe it's the start of another month? The older I get, the faster time goes. LOL! Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having friends over on Saturday for a NSD crop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April flew by!! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy May Jen! May is my favorite month because it is my birthday month. 29th Other than that I do hope to get some fun scrapping or cards made. Have a good May too and wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.