Friday, May 23, 2014

To marriage

Spurred by a sweet text message I got from my Mr. yesterday, I decided to forego my regular "Friday Fun" post today.
 
I love my husband, he's my best friend.
We've been through a lot in our almost 17 years of marriage, not all of it rosy, but we're together, have worked through it and are probably stronger than before we dealt with it. We still hold hands, he still makes me laugh and we say "I love you" everyday.
 
I hope everyone finds their best friend to spend their life with too.

I leave you with some thoughts:
 


6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet ! Hope you and the mister have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost 17 years?! That's impressive! Congrats, and have a wonderful weekend with your Mr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! It will be 17 years in October for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these, what a cute post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.