Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Togetherness

I have realized in the last twelve hours how much my job holds a "family" type environment. That includes my co-workers and our clients, and we are reminded just how involved we truly are in our clients' lives.
 
We had a tragic farming accident in our community yesterday. It has touched one of our direct clients - and it gives all of us in our office a heavy heart today. It was an accident - and they do happen. We are deeply saddened by the loss and sadly, it is a reminder to be careful, pay attention and live each day to its fullest.
 
Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them everyday!

5 comments:

  1. :( Just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I'm sorry for the loss of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always saddens me to hear of farming accidents. It's a hard life and a lot of work. My heart goes out to the family and friends who have lost a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.