Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday shout out

There are so many fabulous blogs out there. I have many, many that I enjoy reading. I'm giving a shout out to a few bloggers. I hope you'll stop by there and leave them some love.

The Artsy Cajun  (make sure you check out her Etsy shop too)
Handling with Grace
Last Yesterday
Peace, Love and Understanding
She May be the Song that Summer Sings
To the Moon and Back
Sassy in Sequins

You ladies are wonderful bloggers and I enjoy reading.

Happy Tuesday all!

6 comments:

  1. Have an amazing Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post these - I have found some great blogs to follow thanks to you

    (PS: thanks for the shout out!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to check these out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for the shoutout! You've made my week! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:54 AM

    Oooooooooooo! More blogs to see!
    Thanks.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.