Monday, May 05, 2014

It's Monday....again!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
 
I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was good - very fast but good.
 
 
Saturday, we went grocery shopping; took Little Miss to dance and went to my parents' to visit and play with my niece!  Little Miss did great at dance! It was her and three high school girls who have been dancing for many years. She kept up with them pretty well and was determined to keep up with them.
 
Yesterday, we hung out; Mr. and Young Mr. went to the Blackhawks game (they won!). Little Miss and I went to watch Young Mr's girlfriends' viola recital. The were all very talented and it was neat to watch and listen. We walked home from the recital and I asked if she wanted to stop and pick up dinner at McDonald's. She says "It's like a Mother's Day gift, going to McDonald's." I asked if she was paying. She turned her jacket pockets inside out and said "Sorry, no money." I had to laugh!
 
Wishing you a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that poster!!!!! And sounds like a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend to me! Wishing you a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw soo cute!! I wish my Mum would accept McDondals on Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw soo cute!! I wish my Mum would accept McDondals on Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Bill Murray is one of my favorites and I love this poster!
    Glad you enjoyed your weekend!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. McDonald's sometimes just hits the spot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.