Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's me! Part 1

I invited you  leave me questions you wanted me to answer about myself.  Here are your questions, my answers and links to blogs of the asker (please visit):

Valerie of Val's Outside Voice asked: "how in the hell do you read so fast? I would love to be able to just pick a random book to start reading but because I'm soooo slow, I have to be really picky. So, how do you do it? Skim? Took a fast reading course? Skip certain words or phrases?"    Val, I have always been a quick reader. I usually have more than one book in progress at a time (usually a book and an audio book). That helps me accomplish getting through my book goal each year.

Jenny Lilac of Jenny Lilac asked: "Is Jenny your full name? (It is mine.) What are your favorite kinds of scrapbook pages to do?"  Jenny is not my full name.  My full name is Jennifer Michelle.  My favorite kinds of scrapbook pages....hmmmm....that's a little tougher.  I would say my favorite kinds to do are of our vacations and places we visit.  That being said, I really enjoy playing with paper and glue (and my Cricut) doing any project.

Laura of Who's This Chick? asked: "what are some of your favorite scrap Manufacturers?"  This is a really hard one to answer. There are so many amazing scrapbook manufacturers out there.  I enjoy Bazzill and Basic Grey the most.  If it counts, I would also like to add Cricut/Provo Craft to that list too.


Disneypal of Peace, Love & Understanding asked: "which hobby do you think your prefer the most, crochet or scrapbooking?"  WOW - another tough question!!!!  I really enjoy both. It's easiest for me to crochet while we are watching TV or a movie or to take in the car.  Scrapbooking is my "I want to be along or hanging with some fellow 'paper punchers' (as DH calls my scrap friends).  So I can't really say as I prefer one over the other - they are both very enjoyable to me.

Staci of This Black Butterfly asked:  "What kind of camera do you have? How long have you been scrapping?"   I use a Sony Cybershot as a camera. I hope to upgrade, someday...   I have kept scrapbooks my whole life but have been scrapbooking since 1999.

Lisa Rukin Swift of Remember the Good Times asked: "Where do you scrap?"  I have a little corner in our back room where my "craft desk" is set up.  (picture to come soon)

Kelly of Inspired Me asked: "what is your favorite dessert?"  My VERY favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!!!  I also enjoy yellow cake and lemon pie.

My mom asked: "How many national parks have you been to?" If you count all the National Parks, Historice Sites and Memorials....45 to date.  And please don't ask to pick a favorite because I think there is something special about each of them. You can click on the National Parks & Sites tab under my blog title to see the whole list of NPS sites and the ones we have visited.



Thank you all for your questions!  I will have to do these little sessions more often....I enjoyed answering you.

3 comments:

  1. So nice to learn more about you! My DD and I are making chocolate chip cookies today. Come on over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AWESOME idea!! :) I may just have to do this one myself!
    I found your blog at 2Peas, and I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes a very cool idea! nice to learn more about our sweet jen! sending you some vitual cc cookies! :) have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.