Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ta da!

I finally got a digi layout done after I decided to play along at Sketch N Scrap. They have a couple of sketch challenges each month. I went with Sketch N Scrap 15 
When we went to Bears camp this summer, we took a driving tour to check out the barns.  There are LOTS of them throughout the county.
I used 2 Peas My Guy kit for the quilt patterned papers and 2 Peas Farmers Market kit for the tag and title bar.
The circle was drawn with CK Scrapbook Designer Deluxe

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! I love the pretty colors of this layout! What a fun layout, interesting barns, great subject! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 AM

    Love the layout and the colors are perfect for the subject!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at you scrappin' digi!! It looks fabulous and you couldn't have picked better digi elements to go with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digi elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are beautiful-great page. I'd love to try digi but I'm a little afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :) Good luck with your digi adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.