Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Not that there was a doubt...

Once again, I was reminded what a great company I work for!

I got to spend a great weekend our company puts on for us almost annually, with co-workers from our office and the other offices in our company.  We had a great weekend, staying at the Hyatt in Deerfield. We had a wonderful speaker and nice dinner!  (And when will hubby & I learn that we are not young enough to stay up until midnight and drink with friends?)

Anyway...Saturday, we all went to Six Flags. It was hot but not unbearable!  Hubby & I walked around a lot, rode the train and people watched.  Yes - I DID ride some coasters (as evidenced in the photo below).  These are my co-workers (I'm in the light green shirt at the top).  Again, when will we learn we are not young enough to stay out late (we closed the park)?

Sunday we had breakfast with a co-worker and his girlfriend.  Hubby & I went to go see Ted.  (NOT for children but funny!)
The children returned around 6:00 but we had both had naps before they arrived. (Thanks, Mom & Dad!)

Thank you 1st FCS for a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. six flags is so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:35 AM

    Glad you had a good time!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG at the beetroot faces, how embarrassing LOL we're OK in our neck of the woods Jen, glad you are too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.