Thursday, February 07, 2013

Friday Fun, Movie edition

In one month (March 8), Oz the Great and Powerful opens in theaters! I am pretty excited to see it.  I love The Wizard of Oz and enjoyed Wicked. I am interested to see the Wizard's story.  Anyone else looking forward to this?

We rented  Here Comes the Boom. Kevin James cracks me up and this was a fun movie to watch.  By the way, I would give this movie 3 1/2 stars (on my rating system).

(click on the links to watch the trailers)
Have you seen anything good lately?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking the new Oz movie looked good too:) we don't get out to the movies too much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Oz movie looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're taking DD to see Wicked next month. Hopefully she'll love it enough to want to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.