Saturday, July 30, 2022

Book Blogger Tour



Join Coffee Addicted Writer for this weekly blog hop.

About the Book Blogger Hop 


 The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the hop on February 15, 2013. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end the following Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. 


July 29th - Aug. 4th question - If you are listening to an audiobook, do you follow along with the print version? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Backstory and my answer: Until 2020, I had only listened to a few audiobooks. The last two years, I think half of my annual breading has been audiobooks. I have found I really enjoy them!  I do not, however, read along with an audiobook. I don’t feel the need to follow along with a print edition.

How about you? Do you listen to audiobooks or have you listened to one?


1 comment:

  1. I'm the same, I enjoy both formats, but not at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.