Sunday, March 05, 2023

Sunday Post


 I haven’t participated in this post series in a very long time. HI to all of you stopping by!

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reader. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.


I’m still recovering from surgery. So I’ve been laying low and doing some reading and staring at the TV.

What I read this week:

4 stars for The Camel Club 


5 stars for Just the Way You Are. I listened to this one.

What I’m Planning to Read this coming week:


What are your plans for this week?


2 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing fine with the surgery.

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with recovery! And hope the reads are good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.