Sunday, July 08, 2007

Your questions answered....

Susanne asked why I opted for long hair. The easy answer is - my DH likes it. I kind of do too - it's easy to do something with if you're having a bad hair day. Plus, I've tried the short hair thing - not flattering!

Marie asked when I was going to see her & Rachel. Oh, girls - I'd love to. I'm hoping maybe next year...no promises, though.

A big THANK YOU to Cheryl for the posting suggestions. You are always so full of good ideas.

If there's any other questions for me, please feel free to post them and I'll get to them.

3 comments:

  1. Some people can carry off short hair -- you & I are not among them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had short hair...what was I thinking!!! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 AM

    I have a question...when are we going to chat again?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.