Friday, May 30, 2008

#300

Yep, blog post #300! :D

For those of you who have heard me talk and those of you who have not, (read: complain/bitch) about the one co-worker that I have that I do not like, sit back and enjoy!

Dear Co-Worker:
1. You are not my boss. I hope you can remember that! If you would like help with something, then please, by all means, ASK for help! I don't appreciate you dictating me to do your clerical tasks while I am buried under paper and files of my own.
2. When you are on hold with someone, do we all have to listen to the muzak? Seriously! I don't need to know that your call is important to them, followed by the musical sounds of instrumental Copacabana! Turn your damn speaker phone off!!!!!!! Stick it to your ear like the rest of us.
3. You are capable of waiting of clients when they come in. Please don't make them stand there and wait because I am on the phone or waiting on another client. CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Sincerely,
Your irritated coworker

*************************************
My Cubbies are doing great! I am SO excited about how well they're doing!

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.