Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
As much as I hate to say it
Winter photos from Enjoy Illinois group
Originally uploaded by
scrapperjen1
Winter CAN be beautiful!!!!!!
That being said, I'm VERY ready for spring.
These photos came from the flickr group Enjoy Illinois
PS: If you want to stop at my other blog -
Insane Travelers
- I'll have a new post this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Halloween!
Finally, a Halloween picture - here's Glinda! DS didn't go trick or treating - sorry!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! First, thank you to those who are among my several regular readers I love your comments and try to respond to them (please don't be...
Book Review-Mary Jane
Mary Jane by Jessica Anya Blau Mary Jane learns a lot about life and growing up over a teenage summer while nannying for a doctor and his...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.