Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
As much as I hate to say it
Winter photos from Enjoy Illinois group
Originally uploaded by
scrapperjen1
Winter CAN be beautiful!!!!!!
That being said, I'm VERY ready for spring.
These photos came from the flickr group Enjoy Illinois
PS: If you want to stop at my other blog -
Insane Travelers
- I'll have a new post this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Sketch N Scrap
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.