Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Thank you Vancouver!

Thank you Vancouver and Canada! The Olympics were lots of fun - seemed to be well organized and I hope as much fun for all of you as those of us watching on TV. The Opening Ceremonies rocked! (Even though my son didn't know who Bryan Adams is...OY!)

Thank you NBC for your coverage. Your 'extra' pieces on places in Canada and athletes were wonderful and we really enjoyed them!

At last but not least - thank you athletes, coaches and families of the athletes for sharing your talents with the world. I am sure you will be the inspiration of children everywhere. I know many of you captured the hearts of those in this house.

I hope you all enjoyed those 16 days as much as we did!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:58 AM

    Totally agree. TV seemed so 'blah' last night we turned it off!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.