Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The butt

Oh yes - everyone loves to be the butt of a joke. There's a new running joke at our house and guess who the butt of it is????

The story goes like this - a couple of weeks ago, two birds flew right in front of me while I was driving and unfortunately, I hit them both and I am quite sure they did not survive. So of course, among the cheers in the van for my 'accomplishment' I felt bad. So ---- now whenever there's a bird in the yard or on the ground, I get "Do you want to go get the van?" Hubby thought it would be HILARIOUS to get some magnetic bird outlines to put on the side of my van - 1 for each bird I take out. Oh ho - they are SO funny....

4 comments:

  1. aww, poor birds. But at least your family can laugh about it...I like the idea about putting the birds on your van to keep track of how many you hit! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I left you something on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:54 AM

    Two at once is a pretty rare feat but we've all hit and killed a bird or two so don't let them bug you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay .... that's funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.