Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Saturday, May 01, 2010
Happy National Scrapbook Weekend!
It's that time of year again! :)
If you're interested, hop on over to
SCRAP STREET NSD BLOG HOP
for prizes, challenges and more! (tell them scrapperjen sent you)
I hope you get lots of scrapping done!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Sketch N Scrap
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.