Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Beautiful Bloggers!

Thank you Amanda for the award.





The 'rules' are thank the person who left it for you and tell 10 things about yourself and tag 10 others.



About Me:
1. I LOVE spring and fall!
2. I remain a die hard Cubs fan
3. I am a scrapbook paper slut
4. My favorite color is blue
5. I hope to actually finish the story I'm writing someday
6. I have a weakness for Snickers bars (I think it might be a hereditary condition)
7. I love my jobs!
8. I think my husband and kids are the greatest thing in the world
9. I wanted to be a sportscaster when I started college
10. I still bite my fingernails when I'm stressed



TAG YOU'RE IT!
1. Peggie
2. Amy
3. Monica
4. Andie
5. Penny
6. Susanne
7. Marie
8. Sara S
9. Yvie
10. Holly



Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:07 PM

    I'm pretty sure your 'addiction to Snickers bars IS hereditary but I'm not sure how you ended up liking Snickers when I love Milky Way bars. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.