Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday already

This week has been pretty fast - YEA!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say that my sister is the GREATEST!!! We spent last Friday evening and Saturday morning together. It was SO much fun! Friday she took me to see The Farnsworth Invention at Timeline Theatre. It was a WONDERFUL show - the theatre is small (I would guess 80-100 people) and the cast was great. We stopped at one of her favorite pizza places Pied Eyed Pizza to grab a slice to take back to her place - it was yummy. Saturday morning we went for breakfast at The Breakfast Club - omelets were amazing! Then we took a walk and she showed me some beautiful homes and shopping/restaurants in her 'hood. It was a GREAT time! Thanks, A!

Sunday we went to out godchildrens' birthday party. We got to hear about their trip to the Grand Canyon (think Brady Bunch with a camper) - and had a nice time visiting with our friends.

We got DS's senior picture proofs yesterday (how did I get to be a mom of a HS senior?!). Anyway, they look good and now it's decision time - which poses and what package. (Because he couldn't have taken a FEW bad ones so we could take those out of the equation...)

This week has been work, work, work. I hope it's a little more relaxing this weekend!

Have a great rest of the week and weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:42 AM

    Busy but fun week and Ry's pics are awesome!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.