Tuesday, June 07, 2011

And...

It is done!

Whew! AND we survived!

The graduation ceremony was nice - hour & a half. I only had a couple of teary moments. Then we had the meltdown by DD after the ceremony so our family pictures look like crap... Anyway - - - we have nice ones and I will get them posted here this week.

The party was a lot of fun - great weather. The bounce house was a hit and used almost continually for the 4 hours of the party (plus pre-party neighborhood fun). I couldn't have done it without my two friends in the kitchen who took care of everything so all I had to do was be social and play. We were thoroughly worn out by the time we went to bed on Sunday night but I think (and hope) that all had fun!

He's off to junior college in the fall and looking forward to it.
Pictures to come...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:46 AM

    I remember my high school graduation. I couldn't wait for it to be over LOL All those boring speeches that are supposed to give us good advice when I just wanted to get my diploma hug my friends toss my hat and enjoy my summer. Congrats and good luck to your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your son! That bounce house looks like so much fun.

    And thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment about my soon-to-be socks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.