Friday, August 12, 2011

Windshield or bug?

There are weeks whether you question if you are the windshield or the bug. The week started and I was SURE I was the bug (ie: flat tire drama; getting a cold; life). Thanks to all of you who helped stand me back up this week and made me quit feeling sorry for myself!

As the week has gone on, I feel a little more like the windshield and realize that I am not the only one who has troubles and that there are lots of troubles that are worse than mine!


Here's to a good weekend - I hope it's good to all of you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:32 PM

    That's the spirit! Stand up and face it head-on! And yes, there are many people who have terrible problems.
    Love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.