Thursday, March 01, 2012

Picture heavy

Happy March!!! Wow this year is flying already....



We took the kids to Disney on Ice for DD's birthday. This is what I get when I ask for a "nice picture" of the two of them.... I guess I have to settle for this as my "nice picture"
Tiana's story (Princess & the Frog)


Cinderella & Prince Charming

Rapunzel & Flynn Rider flying


M & M




Finale - all the Princesses and their Princes


***************************************



We all went to our first rodeo. We all had a GREAT time!!!!




She bragged to everyone that she met "real cowboys" (I think she was a little smitten with a couple of them). DH told her that the table better stay between her & the cowboys! :)



















And pre-season baseball games start today!!!!! A month until regular season starts...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Both look like a great time! Can't you just picture Sara dreaming about being a cowgirl riding on the backs of two horses? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "nice" picture!! What a great couple of kids you got there and both events look like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.