Thursday, March 22, 2012

Serenity

I may have found my zen.




Baseball!



Laugh if you want, but I find it relaxing. I know there are those who say, it's a boring sport; it's so slow. Hence, why I find it relaxing.
I came home for a bad afternoon at work, hubby had the Cubs spring training came on. There were Len & Bob calling the game with the crowd noise in the background, the crack of the bat hitting the ball. Ahhhh... I felt much better after a few minutes.
Do I get excited and wound up about a game? Yes. But I still find it soothing.

Play ball!!!!!
***************************************
PS: The London Olympics are 126 days away! We are all looking forward to them at our house.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 AM

    I agree that baseball is relaxing and I think that's why it's so popular. Right now, I'm in the middle of March Madness and that's anything but relaxing! LOL
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 AM

    I enjoy watching the ballets when PBS has them on. That's like baseball right? Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:29 PM

    NEW BLOG POST PLEASE! I AM A HUGE FAN AND I AM EAGERLY ANTICIPATING A NEW POST. THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.