Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Friday, December 26, 2014
A new Vox Box!
Look what came for me last week from
Influenster
A #FrostyVoxBox
There is all kinds of goodies in here to sample and review. Stay tuned!!!
PS: If you would like an invite to Influenster, let me know.
1 comment:
Julie Tucker-Wolek
7:13 AM
How fun!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Catch up time & Some Randomness
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
How fun!!!
ReplyDelete