Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Friday!

I know I said I'd do an update - it's been a week...  I will try to work on getting a trip report put together.

Monday I had a medical procedure done that went fine. AND Little Miss made a trip to the ENT with ear pain. It turns out the sticker from her hearing aid battery was stuck in her ear.  Funny now, Monday - not so much!

Tuesday was our work client shopping trip to Chicago. It drizzled most of the day. I had very nice lunch with a girlfriend who works downtown.

Wednesday our furnace went out. They came back yesterday to repair it. Thankfully the outside temps weren't too cold Wednesday night.

Now we have reached the weekend - hooray!
Tonight is my work Christmas party.
Tomorrow I am having lunch with my sister and watching my nephew in the evening.
Sunday I'm off to work.

I hope your week has been good.
What are you up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy - so glad you both are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to wave hi to ya! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everything went well with your procedure and the battery sticker wasn't more serious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.