Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WILW

I am linking up with Rachel for another week of What I'm Loving Wednesday. I hope you will visit her blog and say hi!

I am loving a few things the past week:

*My husband keeping up his sense of humor during a rough week for me, last week.

*Cupcakes!

*Finding this magazine at the library. It made me laugh a little too hard...

*My aunt texted me this and I made it my phone wallpaper

*Reliving different trips on my blog - so fun to look back (even if it's only been a few months)

*Baseball is coming!!!!!!!

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. That magazine is so funny! I shouldn't be surprised there's a magazine for cat owners since there are magazines for everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cupcakes! You can never go wrong with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.