Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday musings

Hello my friends! I know I was MIA last week but plan to be more "present" this week.


We woke up to a little snow this morning.
A couple of inches. Thanks Mother Nature - that's enough now.
To my friends on the east coast - be safe and warm!


We watched this on Saturday night:
Meh.... I don't feel smart enough about the workings of an oil rig to have really understood the first 45 minutes of the movie. The action the last half was intense though.

My husband got me a red velvet cupcake from our local cupcake shop and it was delicious! (A great end to the weekend)

I hope you all have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Mother Nature has definitely been a little nutty lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.