Friday, November 03, 2017

Coffee Date

I haven't had a "coffee date" with you in a while.
If we were having coffee:

*I would ask how you are!
*I would tell you I'm sad baseball is over for the year, but excited that the Astros won the World Series.
*I would tell you I am enjoying my photo shoots and editing.
*I would ask you for a joke. (Go ahead!)
*I would whine that our fall wasn't very pretty around here.
*I would tell you I think I have Disney detoxed from our trip (3 weeks ago) but wish I was back there already.
*I would tell you I am kind of excited that the Christmas music stations are firing up.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not good with the jokes, but all sounds well on your end. Life has been great with us, and we're gonna head out next week on the Mississippi Delta Blues tour LOL...(I've gotten in the habit of naming our treks) Blues and Food - can't go wrong there and then gonna check up on my dad. I too ignored my blog this week mostly because my mojo has taken a hike for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol terrible with jokes, but life is good otherwise.
    And we are finally seeing pretty fall colors here! Finally!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.