Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Hello November!

I have been a terrible blogger this year! I just haven't felt much inspiration to write and post. October has come & gone....  I hope you all had a nice month! We had a vacation; a few photo shoots and a wedding to photograph.

I did get some scrapbooking done this past weekend (just a little bit!). I am hoping to continue on that track between photo editing and other crafty projects.

My little crafting corner, where I was most of this past Saturday:

These are the layouts I got completed:



I got another one spread out on my desk but didn't make much progress.

On another note, it's 100 days until the Winter Olympics open. I am looking forward to them!

What are you up to this month?

3 comments:

  1. I too have been slacking in my blogging. And scrapping! I love your layouts, great colors and photos! I love that pretty flowery paper. Sometimes life gets in the way and we have to go easy on ourselves. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these turned out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! LOVING them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.