Wednesday, January 03, 2018

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Welcome to the first 2018 What I'm Loving Wednesday!

*2017 is in the rear view mirror
*My fingernails are manicured and looking good at the moment
*I didn't set myself any goals this year - I am just aiming to roll with life and keep my humor in place as much as possible
*My Instagram feed has been full of wonderful holiday photos and I am loving it
*Lots of good books to read
*I get to "hang out" with my 3 year old nephew tonight

What are YOU loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. I’m loving reading your blog posts. I’m loving that I get to play in my craft room and work in Project Life. I’m loving it’s a short week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in desperate need (well want) of a manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing beats nicely manicured fingers, that's for sure. :)

    Happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I am just looking forward to being in good health in 2018 and doing lots of reading and scrapbooking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.