Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday, Monday

Well, here we are again. Another week is here. How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

We took my Mr. out for his birthday on Friday night. I worked all day on Saturday and again Sunday afternoon at the library. (It's my part time job) #librarylife   The weather took a little wintery turn yesterday. We woke up to about 4" of snow this morning and it is still coming down. Hello, January!

However, the Cubs Convention was held this past weekend. Do I wish I had been there? YES! Did I enjoy the highlights I got to see anyway? YES! I am SO ready for baseball to start again.

I did get some reading done this weekend. I am working on 2 really good books. One is an ARC for a British author (review in a few weeks) and the other is Prairie Fires by Caroline Fraser.

Happy birthday to my mom, today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your Mom has a wonderful birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom. Today would have been my dad's birthday (he passed away in 2012). Sounds like you had a good (but cold) weekend. I tried something new - I took a glassblowing class and made a paperweight (will post on my blog when I get it back - it has to cool for 24 hours) - it was fun and also cold here in the south - but no snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.