Monday, January 15, 2018

52 Frames Photo Challenge

I decided to commit to a photo challenge this year. I joined 52 Frames with a weekly theme challenge. My hope is it will encourage me to get my camera out more and improve my skills.

Week 1: Self Portrait
This was a REALLY hard one for me! I am usually the one behind the camera and I know I am overly critical of myself. BUT, this was the one I submitted.

 Week 2: Blue
One Christmas bulb caught my eye near our local courthouse.

I will post more here & there.


2 comments:

  1. I love doing photo challenges, it really does make you get some great shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I love these photo challenges but I can't stick to them for long! I'm so excited to see your photos over the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.