Friday, February 16, 2018

It's Friday!

Happy Friday!


I had intended to do a travel post for today. But it has been a sad news week and my heart wasn't in it.


Between a school shooting; a Chicago police officer being killed; and the 10th anniversary of the shooting at NIU, I have been struggling to find some happy this week. My heart is heavy and I can't bring myself to watch/listen to the news.


We are enjoying watching the Olympics though. So I guess that's SOMETHING happy! :)


I hope you all have a good weekend and hug those you love!

3 comments:

  1. Hugs friend! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Olympics were a lot of fun to watch especially Shaun White's gold winning run. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I feel the same way.
    A friend on FB posted wondering why more people weren't talking about what happened in Florida and for me it was just being at a loss for words.
    Just still shocked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.