Wednesday, May 02, 2018

What I’M Loving Wednesday

Taking some inspiration from my wonderful friend, Rachel, I am finally posting to my blog.

Happy Wednesday! I hope life has been good to you for the past couple of months. It’s been busy here but it’s good.

Some things I am loving this week:
*It’s Wednesday!
*I had last weekend off - NO WORK!
*The weather is finally spring like.
*I took two awesome photo classes last weekend.
*Sweet emails over the past couple of months from some blog readers making sure I am ok. You are all the best!
*Our family is working on starting a travel blog (I will keep you updated on this progress)
*Baseball is in full swing and the Cubs had a good April.

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday and rest of the week.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for not having to work last weekend. I'm sure you were loving that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, baseball season. I am actually heading to my first Brewer game of the season tomorrow. Cannot wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.