Friday, May 04, 2018

Travel Linkup-The Presidio

I am going to post to a linkup hosted by:

(Please go check out their blogs and the other blogs that are linked up!)


I am also linking up with Veravise
 
Today I am going to shar our San Francisco stop in The Presidio.

 The Golden Gate Bridge is in the Presidio area, as well a national cemetery, the former military base and several other things.
Our main stops were for the Walt Disney Family Museum and to walk around the base.

 
 
The Mr. playing with an Animatronic parrot.



We walked around the former Presidio Officers' Club. There is a small history museum inside and large "reading rooms".
 
We made a quick stop by the LucasFilm offices. There is A LOT of Star Wars related items in the lobby, it's worth a stop!













6 comments:

  1. Glad you all enjoyed your stop. #TheWeeklyPostcard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Walt Disney Museum. I thought it was fascinating and inspiring to learn his story. It motivated me to not give up on my dreams. Thanks for sharing on #TheWeeklyPostcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walt Disney Family Museum looks like such a great place for all ages! Would love to visit one day #TheWeeklyPostcard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Presidio area and I absolutely adore San Francisco! Glad you enjoyed your stop. #TheWeeklyPostcard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to visit there! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.